DAY 1: HUARAZ/ HUARI |INC B/L.
Early in the morning, we will drive south-east, to the impressive archaeological site of Chavin de Huantar. We will visit this temple, cradle of the Andean civilization dating back 3,000 years old. We continue passing through the town of San Marcos and arriving at the town of Huari. Hotel accommodation at Huari.
DAY 2: HUARI/ YANAMA | INC B/L.
Early in the morning, we will drive to the Pomallucay Sanctuary and visit its Church. We continue to the town of Chacas, enjoying the beautiful architecture around its Main Plaza. We will visit the Crafts Workshop of Don Bosco and continue to Yanama. Overnight at the Yanama Lodge.
DAY 3: YANAMA/ 69 LAGOON/ HUARAZ |INC B/BL.
Very early in the morning, we will drive to our trailhead at Cebollapampa and begin walking towards the beautiful 69 Lagoon, which has impressive shades of bluish turquoise. We return walking to Cebollapampa and drive back to Huaraz, doing a short stop at the Llanganuco lagoon.
End of our services.
- High Mountain Guides bilingual, in English. Assistant to High Mountain Guide (more than 11 pax).
- Vehicle for the whole tour from and to Huaraz.
- Specified accommodations.
- Meals mentioned at the end of each day in the itinerary.
- All necessary staff
- Entrance ticket National Park.
- First-aid kit, permanent assistance.
Price does not include:
- Personal equipment
- Walking stick
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Get in touch with us!